Our COVID Response:
Stay up to date!
- The west (left) side of the center aisle will be masks required, the east (right) side of the center aisle will be masks optional. In order to respect one another, please wear a mask into the building until you take your seat in your preferred section.
- The chairs have been filled in while the rows continue to be separate. Please leave two chairs between family groups.
- Masks will be required for everyone while singing all of our songs during the service just as they were for downtown worship.
- Children's Worship will continue as it has the past few weeks with the leaders wearing masks and the children not required to do so.
- We will have coffee and cookie fellowship outside after the service. We ask that you please wear your mask until you are outside as you leave the building. We will continue this practice for the foreseeable future.
Thank you all again for your patience, your prayers, and support. May God be glorified through our united worship of our savior, our love for one another, and our humility in our interactions with one another.
As always, pease feel free to contact the council with any comments, concerns, or prayer requests.
Council of MCRC